Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sneak Peak!



I finished my bench makeover!
Finished the painting!
Finished the reupholstery!
But......I ran out of daylight, so I really couldn't get any good light to take pictures....
I did manage to snap a little corner of it before I moved it back into my bedroom.....want to see?



I LOVE the fabric!
I can't wait to see what it's all going to look like when I finish my new bedroom curtains, did I mention that I was making new bedroom curtains?  Well I am!  But I need more hours in the day to get it all done!

Anyway we'll see what I can get accomplished tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Sure it will look fantastic. I used that fabric in a chair makeover that the blog Remodelaholic is re- posting today. It's super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabric! I can't wait to see this project! Lovely blog:)

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...