Monday, October 4, 2010

Chapter one: The Beginning!!




Welcome to A Blondes DIY life! 


 I am hoping this blog will give me the motivation to continue AND finish many of the projects I always seem to be working on!   Lately it seems that my apartment has exploded in fabric, glue, wood, tools and countless other supplies!  Inspiration seems to find me everywhere, a swatch of fabric, a photograph in a magazine that has nothing to do with décor, an ugly lamp that just needs some new fabric  on its shade and a coat of fresh paint,  and from a piece of furniture with an outdated finish and a more than distressed look.   I Love to imagine what it CAN be!
I also love putting together mood boards for rooms and am currently working on a few…..stay tuned for a peak at those!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...