Friday, October 15, 2010

A Little Adler Inspiration



Lately I've really been embracing color, but it can be tricky adding punchy colors to a room without overwhelming guests or making the room seem like a teen room, so I have been looking to Jonathan Adler for a little inspiration! 

Here are few of his rooms I've been using as inspiration for redoing things in my bedroom!

This first image is of a room that won the happy chic contest.











I'm really liking this poppy yellow and green!  I've found a gorgeous yellow and white fabric I'm thinking about for some drapes!
  

What do you all think?  Do you tend to lean towards poppy fun colors or calming neutral ones?

3 comments:

  1. I love the green sunburst mirror in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous! I was planning on making one for my bedroom this week, but I cleaned out Michael's of all there wooded dowels making yours! So I will have to wait a week or so till they get more in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love color, but I like to balance it with black and white.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...