Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eye Candy....

I love wandering around Etsy, you really never know what you may find!  So this morning I thought I would share with you a { Little Eye Candy } its my favorite new shop!  Its called, Lucky Blue Bird Art.


You can find this image here

Wouldn't this just be too cute in an entryway!  Don't worry if this isn't your color.  She has several colors you can choose from!  

I also would love to have a few of these for my Kitchen!

You can find the image here.


 And here.


And because I will have two new nieces or nephews in the next few months, I just love these for a nursery!

You can find the image here.

Find this here.


Lucky Blue Bird Art  also does the cutest notecards too!  I think she can do just about any print in a tons of different colors, and she does monograms and custom prints too!
Hope you enjoy looking at her things as much I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...