Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bamboo Furniture


So today I've been working on a Halloween Costume for Josh, yes he wants me to make another version of the SAME one I sewed for him last year.  This year though he got to me MORE than a week before, and I found a pattern, so I don't have to create one;  WAY easier than last year!   Not sure what I'm going to be this year, sigh, but he'll get another custom costume, but he asks for so little so I'm happy to make him one.  He likes to be all dressed up when we take little Josh 
( my nephew ) trick-or-treating!
I did manage to get something done today, I painted some mini pumpkins and  gourds  a little Jonathan Adler-esque, but I will share all that with you tomorrow!  


Want to see what I'm drooling over at the moment,  Bamboo furniture!  Sigh, all of it seems to be out of my price range at the moment, and I can't seem to think up a DIY way to recreate any of it, and craigslist in my area at least,  seems to be failing me!  I can't find anything!















Sorry can't remember where I found these images, somewhere online, they've  been in my inspiration file forever!



2 comments:

  1. I'm completely obsessed with bamboo furniture right now. I recently found two small faux bamboo benches at an antiques mall and the dealer gave me a discount-I nearly hugged her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I am so jealous you found some! Bonus on the discount too! I would love to see pictures if you have any. Just checked out your blog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...