Friday, January 27, 2012

A Link Party and some Features!!



It's that time again, time to feature some fabulous projects from last weeks link party!!
Here are a few of my favorites!!

Check out this fabulous DIY tray from Living Savvy,  I just love it!!


I think I may have to try this soon!!




How about a DIY Glitter Clutch?!?!
Well check out this one from Urbane Jane!


How have I NOT thought of this!!!  Love it!



Just because you know I love a good gallery wall, check out the fabulous-ness that Suburbs Mama put together!


Just beautiful!





Now it's time to link up all your latest projects!  Link up as many things as you like!  Just remember it's always nice to visit some other links and leave some comment love!!  I also would love it if you linked back to the party, but that isn't necessary....just appreciated!  

Now get ready to Party!!  
Happy Linking!




signature

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!!
    Thank you for featuring my clutch~! I absolutely love your blog & grabbed a button ;)
    Aaannnnd I will also be joining this link party while I'm here!! :D
    -Jane @ urbanejane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my gallery wall, it is a great honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pillows in the first pictures. I'm working on a picture collage at the moment and I hope it will turn out like the one in the last photo. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tray is absolutely fantastic...and I'm spotting a ton of great projects in the link ups! There goes my afternoon! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great features...that tray is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wall is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...