Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Redo Update!



So a little while ago I posted about this bench.  Well I finally found some time to paint the beauty!  I'm currently waiting for the first coat of paint to dry.  I choose a gorgeous Benjamin Moore  paint in Graphite, its kinda exciting seeing it all  come together I think its going to look great with my fabric!  So excited.
Anyway here are some of my  in progress pictures!


As you can see I'm painting inside today, it wasn't suppose to still be raining, but whatcha gonna do?














Taking breaks from painting I'm still trying to finish up Josh's Halloween Costume!






Maybe I'll get it all done today! 
we'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...