Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Waiting....

Patience, patience....  
Sometimes redecorating is not always super fun, sometimes it's just plain....a downer..... 
 You see, I ordered my West Elm Safari rug last week, you know the one I wrote about here! I have been sooooooo anxiously waiting for this baby!   Well it practically shipped the next a day, and in just less than a week I was unwrapping it hoping to get it all set up in the living room.   I was SOOO excited!!   As I unrolled it I noticed a ton of loops sticking up all over the place, I wasn't too happy about that, but really I could just trim them and nobody would ever know!  However,  I noticed on one edge of the rug the binding
 ( the part holding the top and bottom of the rug together) was coming completely apart!  In fact several inches were just plain not staying together!  

Ugh! 
 So I contacted the nice people at West Elm, they apologized and it seems they have taken care of everything.  I am to receive a return kit, get it all wrapped up, then UPS will come pick it up for me!  Once that happens they will ship out another rug for me!  Only the safari rug is currently on back order.  Sigh....I guess I will just have to have a little patience! 







So here she sits until I receive that return kit and get it all wrapped up!

Well, at least I know I LOVE the rug in my space!


signature

3 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    YOu are too sweet!
    I'm on pins and needles to get it all straightened out and a new rug in its place! Haha sometimes I have NO patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,
    YOu are too sweet!
    I'm on pins and needles to get it all straightened out and a new rug in its place! Haha sometimes I have NO patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so frustrating!!! But things that good are always worth the wait!! It's a beautiful rug and I can't wait to see it in your house!! I'm loving your blog!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...