Friday, July 8, 2011

Comment Form



Hey All! 
 I am trying to get back to my normal schedule after the holiday this past weekend and after taking a few days off from work to spend with a friend that was in town visiting.  So bare with me as I catch up on my much needed sleep and start back to getting some projects done!
I am writing today to ask for some feedback on a recent change I made to the comment form here on the blog.


I'm really hoping using this form will make it easier for me to respond to specific questions asked! 
I  always feel bad when I'm asked a specific question and get a " no reply " when trying to respond by email to some of you!
So I am still making tweaks to the look and options of the form, so please let me know what you think or if you run into any problems using it!
Thanks!!

signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm way behind in my blogging this week, but I will stop by your blog and say hi soon! I love discovering great new blogs!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...