Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa baby......


Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree, For me.
been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight.


Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.


Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list



Well I may not be getting a convertible for Christmas, but I would LOVE if Santa brought me any one of these great items from ZGallerie!
Bonus if Santa does his shopping soon, ZGallerie is offering 20% off gifts and accessories!


I love Love LOVE the elephant!!!
I have the cute little camera case, it's super padded and really protects my point and shoot when I toss it in my handbag!

6 comments:

  1. I love the red rose pillow. How cute! You can read and follow my blog for some DIY projects at www.ashlymoonwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get all of it! I will do a wish list too maybe. A good way to drop a hint to hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I heart your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great items here.

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got great taste...I lurve every single item on your wish list...Specially the Elephant and the Red Rose pillow, just fabulous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh myy i love the suitcases!! and the owl! great picks!

    www.ThePantryDrawer.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...