Sunday, December 26, 2010

we are completely snowed in!



Typically when snow is  forecasted for the south eastern edge of Virginia where I live, we don't get anything!
Well, I guess they got it right this time!  Because we have about 12 or so inches outside our door!
It started yesterday afternoon and still has not stopped!  
I grew up in Maine, so I LOVE seeing the white stuff, and just can't believe we actually had a White Christmas!










I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
I'll be back to regular postings soon.
Oh and don't forget to join my CSN Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics,
    Wishing you & your family all the best, Happy Holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were too, but it missed us by a thread...my son loves the snow, as do I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! Here in Boston, MA we got just about 2 feet of snow!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to live in Maryland and I remember snow being a big deal there too. Can't go wrong with a white Christmas, right? ;-) {I live in Ohio now, and I think I see way too much of it, ha!}

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...