Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello again!


I feel like it's been forever since I have done a post!
Where has the time gone!  I just can NOT believe its only a week and a half till Christmas!  
Can you?  I mean I still feel like I don't know what happened to the summer...let alone the Holiday season!   The Holidays will be over before we know it....sigh....it always seems to go by so fast.

Anyway its only been about 5 days since I've done a post, but I have gotten all my Christmas shopping done, and most of them are now wrapped and under the tree.  So at least I've got all that taken care of.....that is until I think of something I forgot to get!
I just wanted to show you all this super adorable lamp I found at world market the other day.
It would be SO cute in a kids room....well it would also be super chic in a den too!
I love it!


Well I'm off to go finish a few sewing projects! 
I will share them soon!

6 comments:

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...