Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog Updates!


Just a quick little note, I now have twitter!
I'm really a little unsure of how to use twitter.....I know....I know....it's been around for ages, but I'm just now getting to it!  So if any of you who have been using it for a while have any tips or tricks, PLEASE SHARE!
I also redesigned my header,and changed my background last week!
So the ole blog is slowly coming together, and better showing my personality. I apologize if you were visiting on one of the days were I kept making changes, and then changing my mind again!  
One day last week I think my background may have changed a dozen or so times, atleast!  
Anyway, I hope you like my new header!


Don't forget to follow me on twitter!
ohhhh and please share your twitter tips!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new header design is so pretty. I've been going thru re-doing the backgrounds in my blog a few times. Still trying to get a header. Is there anyone you'd recommend? Thanks...~Kenia~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...