Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog Updates!

Just a quick little note, I now have twitter!
I'm really a little unsure of how to use twitter.....I know....I's been around for ages, but I'm just now getting to it!  So if any of you who have been using it for a while have any tips or tricks, PLEASE SHARE!
I also redesigned my header,and changed my background last week!
So the ole blog is slowly coming together, and better showing my personality. I apologize if you were visiting on one of the days were I kept making changes, and then changing my mind again!  
One day last week I think my background may have changed a dozen or so times, atleast!  
Anyway, I hope you like my new header!

Don't forget to follow me on twitter!
ohhhh and please share your twitter tips!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new header design is so pretty. I've been going thru re-doing the backgrounds in my blog a few times. Still trying to get a header. Is there anyone you'd recommend? Thanks...~Kenia~


I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...