Tuesday, December 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.....

So my Christmas tree went up this weekend!  Well for the most part, I have not found a tree topper I like, ours from years past is broken. 
Our tree is much smaller than we usually get, just about 5 feet.   I had been planning on rearranging the furniture so we could fit a bigger one, but last week was kinda a another crazy one for me!
First I have been getting over something, everybody seems to be sick. Then I had someone hack into my bank account!  NOT FUN! Kinda scary actually!  Started taking money out! But all is fixed now! whew!

 Anyway,  I thought I would share a few photos of my tree, and a few of my favorite ornaments!






My Anthropologie-inspired Ornament!
You can find out how I made it here!


My nephew and I were Christmas shopping a few years ago, and he picked theses out for us.  We each have a sparkly star that goes on my tree.  A big one for me, and a little one for him.


Josh and I took my nephew to a paint-your-own pottery place last year, to make Christmas ornaments for his  mom and stepdad.
This is the one I made for my tree!


Heres Josh's ornament!


My BIG star!


We picked these up on an anniversary trip to the Outer Banks.





My mom made this for me when I was little, its been on my tree every year!



 I love this mercury glass acorn!


Well  there it is, MY TREE! 
 I'm off to go finish up my Christmas decorating!



9 comments:

  1. those ornaments are gorgeous! I especially love the one your mom made you - the sentimental ornaments are what make Christmas trees especially fun. love it!

    www.ThePantryDrawer.com

    ps. my account got hacked this week too!! not cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Anthro inspired ornament. And I have a few of those mercury acorns myself. My favorite find this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree. I love your ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have a beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your Missoni inspired ornament! Stop by soon-I'm hosting a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, someone hacked into your account, how stress and panic inducing! Glad you got that worked out and your tree looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry your account got hacked. I loved looking at all of your ornaments. Thanks for adding them to the ORNAMENET PARTY.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so nice! I'm glad you like my tree!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...