Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Sparkle!



I am finally getting my Christmas tree up!
I am not finished decorating her yet, but here are a few of my favorite ornaments, some new lovelies, some old lovelies!
A few are some I've had since I was little, those are, and probably will always be my favorites!
Our tree is nothing special, no theme or any thing; but most of the ornaments we have, have memories that go with them.
 It's always so fun to take a trip down memory lane, while unwrapping all the Christmas goodies! 
 I guess I'm a sap that way!





Do you guys prefer a themed Christmas tree, or just a tree filled with all of your favorite ornaments?
I will probably do one of both when we get a bigger place, but for now this is it.
Happy Decorating!


5 comments:

  1. Cute ornaments! Growing up we had a mis-match of ornaments but now I think I prefer more of a theme. Our tree now has four jewel tone colors and all of the ornaments are glittery. Every year I try to find something really new and unique for the tree. I found these cute chair ornaments in pink glitter and pink glitter nutcrackers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ornaments! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! I just did my mantle in blue, purple, white, silver and that same green as you have as the accent. I have been creeping a bunch of blogs for the past few weeks and was inspired to start up one of my own. It's still in its infancy but I wanted to let you know that you were one of my inspirations in starting mine up and I've linked to you in my "Blogs I Follow"... keep up the good work and stay classy!

    ~ddr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments look so pretty just grouped together waiting to be placed on the tree. Most of the ornaments on my tree are ones that we've bought our children over the years. While I love pretty themed trees, for now our tree is a collection of our kids ornaments and ones that people have given to us or made us. Someday, like you, I'll have two trees, but for now I love to enjoy the memories attached to each ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see the tree! The ornaments look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...