Monday, August 8, 2011

Closet Love!



For some reason I have not been able to get back in my DIY mode, maybe it's the summer, maybe it's good to take a bit of a break.  I always seem to take on big projects after just a bit of a break!  
Oh well, I'll be back to it soon!  
In fact I have a few soon-to-be finished projects I'll be sharing soon!

So what's a girl to do when she's procrastinating?!?!  
Well hop on Pinterest of course!!
Check out these FAB closets I'm totally lusting for!!





















signature

5 comments:

  1. whoa! And I thought I had a lot of clothes! I love the armoire with all the chanel bags - those are really meant to be displayed & they are fab.
    xoxo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first and second pictures. so MEE!!!
    Unlock YOUR World :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog via the mustard ceiling and love it!! I love your sense of color and whimsy. Hope you visit my blog and it becomes one of your favorites. In the meantime, i will look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't even have enough stuff to fill those, haha. But I sure would manage to eventually filler. Bigger closet= excuse for shopping! haha

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...