Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Party Favorites!!


Just wanted to remind you all that the first ever link party here at A { Blonde's } DIY  Life is still going on until tomorrow!  So link up all of your Holiday related projects and goodies!!    I've had so much fun looking through all of your projects!  I think I want to make this a weekly thing, so come on back every week to link up all your favorite projects!
I'd really love to see all your Holiday projects your working on, but I also don't mind if a few non-holiday related things get linked up as well!  I want to keep these parties open and fun!  



I did want to show you all a few fabulous projects that were linked up this week!
This advent calender from Creative Juice is probably my favorite advent calender ever!!!
So creative!

I think I may have to try this next year!!

What could be better that sequins and Christmas?!?!  How about a sequin Christmas Tree!!

Hi Sugarplum! made these fabulous sequin trees!
love!


Anywhooo, you all have until tomorrow to link up to my first ever party!!! 
 So link away!!  I want to see what you all have been up to!


signature

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this feature! this made my day!!!
    - mindy from CREATIVE JUICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out!!! It was a fun party...and thanks for the intro to C Wonder!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...