Friday, December 16, 2011

Do you need a last minute gift??



Have you checked out the Land's End Sale?!?!
Ok, just so you know I am not the first one to post about this sale, but I wanted all of you to know!!!!
I actually saw a post about this sale..... this oOOhhhh about twenty minutes ago on Kristen's blog, 6'th Street Design School!  It's soooooooo good I HAD to share it with all of you!  

I just bought this pillow....

( this one was marked down from $49.99  to $34.99!)

....and two of these pillows.....
( while this pillow was marked down from $44.50 to $9.99! )

Ok, now here's the part that really tickles my fancy......if you use the 
code : donner and the pin 1585
you get an EXTRA 40 % off PLUS free shipping!!


Happy Shopping!!


signature

1 comment:

  1. I have the navy one in my cart but haven't ordered it yet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...