Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HeLLLOOOooo Karl!


So we are making a little progress on getting all the goodies we bought this weekend set up, whooHOO!!
Muscle, aka Josh, finally maneuvered our old monster sofa out and all the way to goodwill, poor guy has been working twelve hours a day too, and still he did it after getting off work, AND driving an hour home!  He just knew that I couldn't stand that thing!  So nice of him!
Anyway, I immediately got to assembling our new Ikea sofa, the Karlstad!
I had originally planned on getting the Kivik sofa, but when we got there is was so super low to the ground that I just didn't think it was the look I wanted...so  in walks the Karl.

Here's a little glimpse of the fun that was going on in here tonight!








The Ikea instructions always crack me up, I can't help laughing when I see the....have a work buddy image, cause that will make you happy!

What have you all been up to tonight?


5 comments:

  1. oh no! I though we would see more. ?? Get busy Josh.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the Ikea directions...although they usually leave me confused as to how assemble my item, the little "guy" is super cute!

    And tonight Ian and I went out to dinner with a bunch of friends to celebrate his birthday which is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh cant wait to see ! The instructions are funny! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I can not wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, Im your newest follower (found you via Twitter believe it or not). Can't wait to follow your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...