Friday, January 20, 2012

It's time to get real; a Link Party and some features!


OK, so it's time to come clean with all my fabulous readers.  You may have noticed that the posts have gotten somewhat lite lately and I wanted you all to know why!  When I started this blog over a year ago, I never imaged the amount of time required to maintain this ole blog!  I fell in love with everything about sharing my projects with all of you, and your feedback has been tremendously fabulous!!!!!
But something bad happened when I started this blog, something that I'm now just realizing.....I stopped working out and in consequence over the last year I have gained TWO dress sizes!!!  Yikes!!!   
So I'm asking for a little patience from all of you as I try to balance adding exercise back into my daily routine!  It will take me a bit to figure out the right balance of working out and working on the blog, so bare with me as I try to figure it all out!!

Now on to some features!!!!
Check out this super fun project from Tiffany at Living Savvy
She also made this without spending a dime!!
Pretty Sweet!!




How about a gorgeous bedroom makeover inspiration to get us started in the New Year redos!!
Creatively Living completely made over her room on a budget!!










Now it's time for the good stuff! 
Link up everything you've been working on this week, link up as many projects as you like, and don't forget to visit other links and leave some comment love!
Everybody loves a comment-er! 

Happy Linking!!







signature

7 comments:

  1. I can soooo relate to this! I started blogging back in April, and recently realized that I let it completely take the place of exercise! I began working out again a couple weeks ago... but I've got a LONG way to go!! Hmmm. Maybe I should start another blog about working-out... [Not really, then I wouldn't have time for anything at all!] Good luck on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, and thanks for hosting!!!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read what you wrote above and I totally know what you mean! I started blogging seriously in early Nov. and since then, I've worked out WAY less than normal! I think we must put the little bit of free time we have into blogging instead of working out!
    I've started a linky party on Tuesdays @ Creatively Living and one section is titled 'healthy living" so we can encourage each other to be blog, craft, and be healthy. You'll have to stop by on Tuesday :)
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I sure enjoy your party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, you have no idea how much I relate to this. Could have written the post myself. Keep us posted -- maybe we can all motivate each other!

    Thanks for hosting
    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your workout routine! I have found that I have to multi task some days just to get everything done! I will do my cardio {on the bike, or stair mill} and answer emails! I used to hate people that were on the phone at the gym... but now I don't care! 30 minutes is a lot of email answering! Have a good weekend! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite! I'm all linked up! Going to browse everyone's links now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...