Thursday, January 5, 2012

Santa's Come and Gone....



So Christmas has come and gone and a New Year has already begun, and I am just now getting back to this ole blog.  I never had any intention of staying away this long, but with some unexpected guests popping in and out throughout the Holidays I've had so many other things vying for my attention!
Josh and my best friend were too cute planning a surprise visit,  as some of you who follow me on twitter know, I KNEW something was up!  I just couldn't figure out what!  When she showed up the night after Christmas it all made sense!  I love girl time, and shopping trips with your best friend!

But, with things getting make to normal, I think I can finally get focused again!  Hey, I did at least managed to take my live tree down yesterday, which is a good thing because it was turning into kindling and might just have sparked a fire if left up much longer,  I have not however put the ornaments away!  I mean a girl can only do so much work, and after carefully taking each precious ornament off the tree, gently pulling the pearl garland off and cursing the dead branches for holding onto the lights so well I was pooped!  So I gave up there and had a nice little glass of wine!



































See all my ornaments are still in piles around the room!  I'm also thinking I'm not going to take my white tree down yet!  I just love it too much!
So I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, and got everything on your wish list!!  I mush have been awful  good this year as Santa surprised me with lots of goodies from C Wonder, some new Tory Burch Sunglasses and one thing I really didn't think I would be able to get for a VERY LOOOOONNNGGG time, a Canon t2i!  I'm having a blast taking pictures now!  No more iphone images!  Yay!  Even though I must admit my iphone did a pretty good job!    
Did you all get any pretty exciting gifts this Christmas?  What about surprise visits from friends?
I know Christmas has been over for a bit now, but I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!


signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad it's all over with in the blink of an eye! I think keeping your tree up all year is a dandy idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take these photos with the new camera? I was actually just thinking that they were really great! Crisp and bright....lovely.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...