Thursday, January 5, 2012

Features from the last link party!!


Opps with our second set of unexpected quests popping in on us last Friday, I totally for got to host the weekly link party!  There were some fabulous things linked up, and I just wanted to take a moment to feature some of my favorites!



Aimee from It's Overflowing shows how to make a photo into a canvas print!  






I am a sucker for all things peppermint!!  So I just had to feature this super yummy looking Peppermint Meringue Cookie from The Taylor House!




Doesn't that just look scrumpdiliumpscious!!!


I hope your ready with your favorite projects of 2011,  cause I want to see them!!  A new link party will be up tomorrow!!  So get those posts ready and share as many as you like! The more the merrier!!

( p.s.  by tomorrow I usually mean sometime tonight! )

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...