Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now From ZGallerie!




Here are a few of my favorite ZGallerie finds right now!
Don't you just love that black and white striped cabana?!?
Can you tell I'm thinking about stuff for my living room, with all the turquoise in the mix!



I'm seriously loving the boots umbrella stand!  Josh doesn't thing we need it, but I might just have to add those boots to my apartment!  What else could I use it for?  Hmmm it would make a cute wrapping paper holder around the holidays......


4 comments:

  1. I like the way you think! Those boots are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness yes!! those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z Gallerie gets me all inspired every time I step foot into their store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The umbrella stand is so cute, but what I really have my eye on is that mirror. Between pillows and mirrors I don't know which addiction is worse.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...