Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oops....I ran out of supplies again!



Hello everyone!
  I hope you all had a fantastic Holiday weekend!
  I had a bit of a crazy week myself last week.  After multitasking to the point I forgot about the sweaters I was hand washing in the bathroom,  letting the water over flow the sink, which in consequence flooded the floor with several inches of water.  I decided it was time to take a break.  I couldn't very well take time off from work, as you know in retail this is kinda the busiest time of the year!  Sooooo I took a little break from projects, to just relax, and spend time with Josh and the family. 
I must say it was very nice to just chill!
But, I couldn't stay away long and I am now ready to get back to my many projects!
One I have been working on today......and I am very excited about it!  I will only show you a little peak because I ran out of supplies and didn't finish it.  I have made TWO trips to TWO different Michael's Craft Stores today!  I still ran out!  Oops!
Here's what I'm working on!


I can't wait to show you finished pictures of this!

3 comments:

  1. Looks super....cant wait to see the finished results! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wait right here until you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see how it turns out! I just found your blog, but if the Anthro-inspired ornament is any indication, this will probably be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...