Friday, November 5, 2010

Hitting the snooze button.....



I apologize for the lack of DIY posts this week, but I have been working overtime at the day job for the past few weeks, and just really have not had the time to finish many things!
I've started a few things....just not finished them!

I am so very excited to be able to turn the clocks back this weekend, mostly because it means that tomorrow night we all get an EXTRA hour of sleep!  
So in honor changing the clocks back this weekend I thought I would show you a few cute clocks that I wouldn't mind hitting the snooze button on every morning!
Oh and a few cuties that would just be fun to have around!





















I'm finishing up a few things this weekend that I am excited about, 
so there will be a few new DIY post soon!
Hope you all enjoy your extra hour tomorrow night!
I know I will!
Don't forget to turn your clocks back!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I just wish someone would invent a good looking clock with a radio alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, you are so right. You can't really find a cutie with a radio alarm....maybe that's one reason my alarm is just my trusty ol-iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first Neimen clock. So organic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...