Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!




So in case you haven't noticed I have a thing for white with pops of color!  Did you notice?!?
Well it would seem to follow then, that I would fall in love with white Christmas trees!
I'm totally head over heals in LOVE with this idea!  
Again I wish we had the room to decorate TWO trees.....






Hmmm..... maybe I'll find a cute tabletop one.....









Have any of you fallen in love with a look your dying to incorporate this Christmas?!   Or are you strictly a traditional Christmas color  girl ( or boy! )  either is perfect!  The ONLY Christmas must ( in my opinion ) is use LOTS of twinkle lights!


signature

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist the white so I have my normal and then a 4 ft white that I haven't even decorated yet! I am so excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both traditional and the white trees. I'd love to use both in my home some day, I have the room, just need to convince the family that we need two trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the twinkling lights. I've never done a white tree before but these pics definitely make me want to try!!

    Stephanie
    chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trees are fabulous! Love that first one! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fellow {Blonde} DIY-er! New to your Blog and already hooked...I don't usually follow blogs that are "limited" to one subject, but yours doesn't seem "limited". I think it's going to be quite entertaining and inspiring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!
    Loving your style and ideas.
    Your newest follower,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...