Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Shopping Weekend!



Do you all do the whole Black Friday shopping at midnight thing?!?!  I'm not sure I'm brave enough to ever give that a shot!   Have any of you all gotten some really amazing deals this  way?   
I don't shop well with crowds, so I don't think I'll ever be able to go!   I like when I have an entire store to myself, and I can take my time and actually look at things!   I do however always like to browse threw the fliers just to see what I'm missing.    

One of my favorite things to watch are the Target two day sale commercials!  
I think they are hilarious!


For some reason, Josh thinks this is totally me.  He even wants to get a video of me doing crunches on the Target ball!





Wouldn't this be fun to try?!?!


Anywhooooo......did any of you all score any great deals this weekend??
I think my one may be a this white tabletop tree from Macy's!



This three foot tree is on sale at Macy's for $32!  It was originally $80!  
I'm heading out soon to go get one!
Here's to hoping there is still some left in the store!



signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Shopping girl! What lovely things have you found? XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree! And that Target chick is almost driving me to drink. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...