Sunday, December 4, 2011

A fabulous new gift store, just in time for Christmas!


Being that I don't tend to care for things that are sold in generic, one -on-every-corner- stores;
I'm always on the lookout for NEW and interesting places to shop.    So when I read an article last month about a new store opening in New York called C Wonder I got super excited!   You see, C Wonder is a store that focuses on affordable luxury.  What could be any better than that!  It's also being opened by Tory Burch's ex husband, so everything seems to have the Tory Burch feel to it.  















  I have been following along on their Facebook page for weeks, just waiting for them to open up their e-commerce site.  Well the time has finally come, it's open!!!!   And let me tell you,  EVERYTHING is fabulous!!














That is just a bit of the fabulousness that they carry!  I mean, were talking shoes, clothing, jewelry and  home decor!   I just wish I hadn't finished so much of my Christmas shopping already!  I would have been all over this stuff for gifts!  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to so some shopping for me!  I'm especially loving those green ikat mugs!  LOVE!!!
I hope you go check them out, it's fabulous!  
Be patient with their site, it was a bit slow at times, I'm assuming they'll be some tweaking they need to do for it to run smoothly!





signature

3 comments:

  1. this is the first time i've heard of this store...but it seems everyone is talking about it. need to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time for me hearing about it as well but I'm now dying to go see it. What a beautiful store!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...