Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some place to store the booze.



Recently I've totally been head over heals in love with the idea of a glamorous ( throwback to the sixties) bar cart!  

Check out a few of these gorgeous ways to store your boozes!














This one looks so pretty with all the Christmas decor!

So it's been decided one of my next home purchases has to a fabulous bar cart!
Now I just have to find one in my budget....

What do you all think, do you like your liquor out in the open?  Or hidden behind the closed doors of a cabinet?



signature

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty! If I had it all sitting out in view, I'd be afraid it wouldn't last very long! Mama likes her mojitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of a bar cart, but with teenagers in the house mine is currently doing double duty as a tea/coffee cart in my dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out the bar cart on "schuelove" blog- I had it for sale on craigslist and she bought it from me- I LOVE what she did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have one of these bar carts too! I will have to stumble upon one at consignment one of these days. I want to put mine in our dining room. I would put the booze out for a party but keep it put away the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bar cart, and I'm your newest follower! Your blog is gorgeous :)

    Come for a visit sometime and, if you'd like, follow along as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just purchased a bar cart at the flea market a couple weeks ago for $15! So, obviously I like my booze out in the open. I posted about it last week. Hop on over and check it out. I'm in love with it!!
    Hopefully you can find an affordable one too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...