Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting back to Business!


So I am trying to get back to business, and really finish a lot of the projects that were put on hold last month.
I wasn't completely idle with everything that was going on this past month, but mostly I only got to the start-it phase of my projects!  So I'm going to be finishing up a lot of projects soon!

I did want to show you all some design work I've been up to!  
I've been helping one of my favorite budget design blogs.  She is also one of the first blogs I started reading and following when I got into this whole blog thing!  
Here is some of the new look I helped her with!


Make sure you go check out her fresh new look!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for helping to give my blog a lift Ashley! You're the absolute best.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...