Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Buds!


Hello everyone!  Hope you all are enjoying a fun and relaxing weekend!  It is definitely starting to feel like spring around here, the cherry trees are flowering, all the trees have buds on them, and the first spring flowers are flowering!
Love it!

Since the weather has been so lovely I decided to head to my local garden store, Anderson's yesterday to pick up a few early flowers and some potting mix to beef up the mix already in my containers.  We only have room for a container garden, and I do not have the greenest thumb, but I try every year!  My herbs always seem to do well, but I have yet to get my tomato plants to produce more than a few plump pieces of fruit!   
I picked up a few great early spring flowers and since today was such a gorgeous day I pulled out the gardening gloves and got a few of them in their pots!





What have you all been up to this weekend?


2 comments:

  1. Well....here in Michigan I started the weekend by shoveling about 6 inches of snow off the deck and sidewalk. Spring isn't here yet but soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...